In fact, I didn’t know much information about online culture in the past because I didn’t use computer and I think it was very boring to sit in front of a machine. However, I spend a lot of time work with computer since it’s vitally important to my life nowadays. And I need to use most of time to surf the net to search information and I find that online culture is quite interesting.
In the real world, we need to take care of what we are talking about while in the internet, some people always talk some silly things impolitely. Why is there a such difference? It is because in the virtual world, we can hide our identities and that means people don’t who we are. So, people can talk something they like and blame on something they don’t like frequently. We can commonly find that there are a lot of people blaming on each other in the internet.
Apart from that, since there are different people surfing the net, we can easily get information from all over the world compared to the past. And we can communicate with different people with different countries in different forums now. We can know more about their culture, for examples, climate, living conditions, and landmark. This is the reason why I love to make new friends in the internet. And this is one type of online culture. Do you like it?
沒有留言:
張貼留言